Hairy Leather (hard) - Paralemnalia species - Tree Soft Coral - Green Hairy Leather - Finger Leather Coral - Hairy Finger Leather Coral
Medium 3" - 4"
Large 4" - 5"
Hairy Leather (Hard) - Paralemnalia species:
Hairy Leather (Hard)is a qualified candidate for a marine aquarium. However, the coral is mostly preferred by experienced aquarists. Also, because of its specifications, Hairy Leather (Hard) adjusts better in an established reef-type marine aquarium rather than the one still setting up. The article covers some important aspects of Hairy Leather (Hard). The discussion may be handy for those seeking information about Hairy Leather (Hard) vis-à-vis a marine aquarium.
Other names: The scientific name of Hairy Leather (Hard) is Paralemnalia species. The other common names of Hairy Leather (Hard) are Finger Leather Coral, Tree Soft Coral, Green Hairy Leather and Hairy Finger Leather Coral.
Coral Type: Hairy Leather (Hard) is a Hard Coral of Leather type.
Origin or natural range: Hairy Leather (Hard) originates in the Tropical Indian Ocean and Pacific Ocean in a South-East Asian country, Indonesia and the other origination of the Paralemnalia species happens in Ostafrica.
Color: Hairy Leather (Hard) occurs in yellow, cream, tan and brown colors.
Morphology: The appearance of Hairy Leather (Hard) varies being contingent upon various factors such as, the depth of marine water where it exists, its surroundings and the flow of water around the Paralemnalia species. However, the standard structure of Hairy Leather (Hard) is branched and forms encrusting mat like mass.
Compatibility: Hairy Leather (Hard) is semi-aggressive towards the other marine aquarium invertebrates.
Growth environment in your marine aquarium: The following growth enabling factors for Hairy Leather (Hard) are required to be maintained in your marine aquarium hosting the Paralemnalia species:
- Temperature: Hairy Leather (Hard) requires a temperature range of 75.2 to 80.6 degrees Fahrenheit or twenty-four to twenty-seven degrees Celsius.
- Specific gravity: The water in the marine aquarium containing Hairy Leather (Hard) requires a specific gravity to be maintained within the range of 1.023 to 1.025.
- pH: The pH value of the reef aquarium water having Hairy Leather (Hard) needs to read between a scale of 8.10 and 8.40.
- Illumination: Hairy Leather (Hard) requires moderate lighting in the marine aquarium it is living in.
- Water flow in the aquarium: Hairy Leather (Hard) needs a moderate flow of water in the marine aquarium they inhabit.
- Marine aquarium habit & habitat: Hairy Leather (Hard) is ideal for a marine aquarium of the size twenty-two gallons or hundred liters. You can place the Paralemnalia species anywhere in your marine aquarium on a coarse surface such as, sand or gravel. Give Hairy Leather (Hard) ample space to fully spread its tentacles in your marine aquarium.
- Feeding & Nutrition: Hairy Leather (Hard) is Carnivorous in its feeding habits. It, however, derives its nutrition mainly through photosynthesis performed by photosynthetic algae, zooxanthellae, which the Paralemnalia species hosts symbiotically. Hairy Leather (Hard) also filter feeds many times per week when open. The Paralemnalia species feeds upon brine shrimp, acellular invertebrates, meaty bits, zooplankton and phytoplankton. Add Iodine, Strontium and trace elements as dietary supplements in your aquarium’s water.
Hairy Leather (Coral)though requires comparatively more care than some other coral types however; the results are worth the kind of effort one puts in. All in all, Hairy Leather (Coral) is an interesting addition to your miniature marine establishment.
- Orders not received on the first delivery attempt.
- Orders not held for pick up at the FEDEX/UPS facility when temperatures are greater than 90 degrees or lower than 40 degrees.
- Orders placed during extreme weather will not be cover under our alive arrive guarenteed.
- If the weather delay a flight, or closes an airport, you live stock will be delayed. Fedex has no control over the weather, nor does Freshmarine.com.
- If your Live Stock is delay, Damaged, or Never Delivered due to severe weather condition, Fedex will not honor GUARANTEES, and therefore neither can Freshmarine.com.
Cabbage Leather (Flower Leather) - Sinularia dura - Cabbage Leather Coral - Carpet Coral - Flat Leather Coral - Flower Leather Coral
You Save 50.02%
Chili Coral - Alcyonium species - Chili Sponge - Strawberry Coral - Encrusting Leather Coral
You Save 22.15%
Finger Leather (soft) - Lobophytum species - Sinularia Finger Thick - Finger Leather Coral - Devil's Hand Coral
You Save 20.02%
Spaghetti Leather (Metallic) - Sinularia flexiblis - Gold Leather - Finger Leather Coral - Soft Finger Coral - Thin Finger Coral
You Save 17.16%
Toadstool Leather - Sarcophyton species - Mushroom Sarcophyton Leather - Elegant Umbrella Leather Coral - Mushroom Leather Coral
You Save 35.37%
Before Placing Your OrderStore Information
Arrive Alive Guarantee
After Placing Your OrderTrack Your Order
Security Safe Shopping
Question? Need More Help?View FAQ